July 26, 2011

Falling.

  Music:
Florence and the Machine -Falling
Click on photo to enlarge!






Hi guys!
____________________________

Long time no see, but now I'm back and I'm planing to devote more time for my blog.
Summer time is going good! I'll have a couple more trips in August.Now I'm at home for a week.
Well, here are a few new photos.
Levitation is very fashionable now haha ​​X)
But I really love the creative guys from Lookbook.nu that inspired me!

Outfit:
Dress-PROMOD
Shoes- BLOSSEM

16 comments:

  1. you are soooooooooooo gorgeous ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! That's a chair from ikea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! просто супер - очень классные фотографии!!! особенно понравились юбка и прическа!!! :)
    очень рада что нашла твой блог, буду точно часто навещать! ;)
    <3

    >http://entertainment-scrapbook.blogspot.com/<

    ReplyDelete
  4. это платье) спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  5. классно) первое фото вообще очень органично) прям летаешь)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I tripped on my shoelace
    And I fell up to the rooftops
    Up over the town,
    Up past the tree tops,
    Up over the mountains
    Up where the colors
    Blend into the sounds.
    But when it got me so dizzy
    When I looked around,
    I got sick to my stomach
    And I threw down..."
    -Shel Silverstein

    -Winnipeg

    ReplyDelete
  7. photoshop manipulation. i see it w/ the naked eye.
    but you're still charming! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...